Saunas.com Terms and Conditions
USE OF MATERIAL
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. "Material" is any text, graphics, photos, music, sounds, video, software, code, information, and articles found at this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you agree that all content is the sole property of the Company and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. All Material is protected under US and International copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
ONLINE ORDERS & PURCHASE ORDERS
PROHIBITED SITE USE
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
1. Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
2. Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
3. Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, "club membership", unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
4. Impersonation of any person or entity. Misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
5. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
6. Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
7. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
8. Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
9. Framing of or linking to any Material available from the Web Site.
10. Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
11. Disclosing or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
12. Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing". Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Applicable Law & Arbitration
All of the writing at our site is the property of the Company and is protected under copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Reproduction of material is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company. The Company reserves the right to publish material contributed by users. This includes feedback, comments, and general correspondence when appropriate. By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
The Company permits the following reproduction: (a) any material you wish to quote up to a paragraph in length and used for commentary purposes provided you credit the Web Site and include a link to the Web Site, (b) general links to the Web Site for informational purposes, and (c) downloading or printing a single copy of Material for offline viewing.
PROHIBITED SITE USE
At Saunas.com, our goal is to make your shopping experience simple and to ensure your satisfaction. Should you want or need to return an item we're here to help. Additional fees may apply for items shipped outside the Continental United States. Most orders will ship within a 3-5 business days, depending on the product. We will also provide you with tracking information as soon as your item ships!
All items returned will be subject to a 20% restock fee. No Exceptions.
Most items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund, gift certificate, or exchange (less shipping and handling). Items must be returned at the customer's expense, in new condition, in the original box with the manufacturer's packaging and information.
No returns for refunds or exchanges will be granted after 14 days of receipt. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required on all returns. Please contact our Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
The following items are not returnable: Any equipment that has been previously installed, buckets and ladles, back and head rests, aromatherapy oils, towels, room kits (both modular and pre-cut), steam cabinets, doors and all customized items.
Most products come with a manufacturer's warranty and are mentioned on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any item purchased through Sauna Warehouse, please contact our Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or email@example.com. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
Saunas.com requires customer acknowledgement when purchasing ANY Himalayan Salt products. These products CANNOT be purchased without the customer acknowledgement form being filled out. Himalayan salt products may show some irregularities in colors, patterns, and edge shape. Natural salt bricks are not guaranteed to have perfect edges. Salt is not super hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw. Salt is soft and brittle. Salt has cracks, divots and extreme irregularities that you do not find with any other building material. Saunas.com takes no responsible for refunding orders or sending replacements, due to irregular salt brick shapes in salt panel, salt sconce, or salt brick orders.
Delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS. If you refuse an item that is delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS, for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Saunas.com, the order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges.
Refusals Delivered by Commercial Freight Companies
If you refuse an item that is delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Saunas.com, the order will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges.
Orders for pre-cut sauna kits, modular sauna rooms, infrared rooms, steam rooms, commercial and residential steam room equipment, gas sauna heaters, doors and all custom made items can only be cancelled within 24 hours of order and cannot be returned.
Liability will extend only to the amount of the invoice. Saunas.com is not responsible for delayed shipment due to the shipping company. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
In addition to acquiring a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from the Customer Service Department, the address of where the product will be returned to needs to be obtained, because Sauna Warehouse uses a network of manufacturers located across the United States. Please contact the Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss both these pieces of information.
NOTE: No Refunds or Returns will be granted without a RMA number or proper return address given by the Customer Service Department.
You'll receive an email with all your order information as soon as it ships.
When shipping outside the country the client is accountable for the import /duties/taxes and any fees that may apply in their country.
When your order is shipped out from our warehouse we will send you an email that contains all of your shipment information such as the freight carrier name, number and BOL/PRO number (the freight carrier's reference number for your shipment).
HIMALAYAN SALT PANELS AGREEMENT
- I understand and acknowledge that the Himalayan Salt Panels I purchased are made from a natural material, mined from the earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections. I acknowledge that salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material and as such I understand that small cracks, chips and variations up to 1/4" in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However, if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48 hours. Any defects and/or damaged shipments reported after 48 hours of delivery will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- I confirm that my order will arrive on a freight truck and I will need to manually unload the panels and that delivery drivers are not required to help with unloading.
- I understand that freight company occasionally miss - delivery appointments and they do not reimburse for such lapses.
- I confirm that any changes made after my order ships to the de livery address will incur change fees which I am responsible for. I confirm that whoever receives my order must inspect the exterior for shipping damage and *must* record details of such damage on the driver's bill of lading/delivery receipt. No credit will be provided for damaged items that were not recorded on the delivery receipt/bill of lading.
- I confirm that if panels with visible defects are altered or installed, those sheets will not be covered by the warranty. Once I install or alter a panel I have accepted that it meets my standards.
- I confirm that I or anyone else that handles the salt panels adheres to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide.
- I confirm that the delivery location can be accessed by a semi-trailer truck. If it is on a narrow or inclined road or a road on which a truck cannot safely stop, I will pick up the order at the local freight terminal or meet the truck at an intermediary location and I will not be reimbursed for time, travel or personal vehicle usage.
- I confirm that I will store and handle the salt panels according to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide.
- The customer acknowledges that the front side only of the panels is considered during the inspection and is eligible grounds for refund/return as the backside of the panel is not intended to be visible and/or displayed.
HIMALAYAN SALT PANELS SALES POLICY
- 50% deposit required to begin production; balance due prior to shipping
- Est. ship time 4-6 weeks from the deposit required, and signed layout, invoice/terms.
- Sales tax subject to change
- Sun Valley Salt does NOT provide finished salt wall trim
- Installation is optional for an additional fee
HIMALAYAN SALT PANELS INSTALLATION
- Installation excludes ALL room preparation.
- If Sun Valley Salt is NOT providing installation services ELECTRICAL WORK MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. Our company will provide a plug-in transformer.
- Hard wiring of the transformer can ONLY be done by licensed electrician.
- Sun Valley Salt does not provide mounting hardware, board or mounting tools
- Mounting board must be 3/4" plywood, it must be centered, level and it must extend 1" on all 4 sides from the overall dimensions of the salt wall.
- Sun Valley Salt is not responsible for third party RGB controller integration. Although many third-party RGB controllers will work with our LED lights, we cannot guarantee performance.
- The customer must acknowledge that the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED lights are not designed to be set on the "white" setting and therefore may not consistently perform if this setting is selected. A "color" setting must be selected to ensure optimal functionality.
HIMALAYAN SALT BRICKS
- The Himalayan Salt Panels are made from a natural material, mined from the Earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections.
- The salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations, and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material.
- Small cracks, chips, and variations up to 1/4" in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However, if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48 hours. Please read the Return Policy.
HIMALAYAN SALT PANELS RETURN POLICY
- Any chips or cracks larger than 1/4" must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the panels to be eligible for a refund or replacement. We do not accept returns on clearance items, discontinued items, or custom items.
- Any damage to the shipping container must be noted on the bill of lading upon delivery and will not be eligible for refund or replacement if not reported during that time.
- Panels being returned must be shipped in their original shipping box with original protective packaging.
- Panels will not be refunded and/or replaced until return panels are received and inspected for damage.
- Images of damaged panels must be provided within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a return/refund.
- We recommend that you read our "Handling Instructions.”